iDataBack iPhone Data Recovery
World's 1st Data Recovery Software for iPhone/iPad
Common Causes for iPhone Data Loss
Complete iOS Compatibility and Supports 20+ Data Types
iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
All models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad
Supported file types
4 Data Recovery Modes Supported
Highest iPhone data recovery rate in the industry!
If you don't know how and where to recover your iPhone lost data, Smart Recovery mode is the best choice for you with some smart technology.
Recover from iTunes Backup
If you have iTunes backup and want to recover lost data from it. You can use this mode to extract data from iTunes backup file.
Recover from iPhone
If you lost iPhone data without any backup, you can try this mode to recover data directly from your iPhone.
Recover from iCloud Backup
If you have iCloud backup and want to recover the lost data from it. You can use this mode to extract data from iCloud backup.
Customers Love iPhone Data Recovery
Get iDataBack iPhone Data Recovery Now
Recover lost or deleted messages, photos, contacts, notes, etc. from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch now.
How to Use iPhone Data Recovery
- Launch the iDataBack, from the “Smart Recovery” tab, click the button “Start”.
- Choose the situation on how you lost your data.
- The software can analyze your situation and refer you to “Recover Data from iOS Device”, “Recover Data from iTunes Backup” and “Recover Data from iCloud Backup”. If you know for sure where you could find the data, you can also start scanning from iOS Device/iTunes Backup/iCloud Backup tabs respectively.
- Launch the iDataBack iPhone Data Recovery, start at the “Recover from iOS Device” tab. Click on “Start” button.
- Select the file types you want to recover and click on “Next” button, then you will be asked to connect your iPhone to the PC/MAC.
- After the program detects your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, click on “Scan” button.
- After the scan is finished, all lost data will be displayed and you can click the each tab to preview and seclect the file you want to recover, then click on “Recover” button to get your data back. You can choose a location to store the recovered data.
- Launch the iDataBack Data Recovery for iPhone, start at the “Recover from iTunes Backup” tab. Click on “Start” button.
- Select the file types you need to recover and click on “Next” button.
- Choose the iTunes backup file you want to get the lost data and click on “Scan” button.
- After the scan is finished, preview and select the files you need and click on “Recover” button. Then select or create a fold to store your lost files.
- Launch the iPhone Recovery Software, start at the “Recover from iCloud Backup” tab. Click on “Start” button.
- Select the data types you wish to recover and click on “Next” button.
- Type in your Apple ID and password and sign in.
- The program will find all the iCoud backup file you have, select the one you want to get the data back and click on “Next” button.
- After the scan is finished, preview and select the files you need and click on “Recover” button. Then choose a fold to store your lost data.